During this crisis from the Coronavirus threat, we at Northern Lakes Church are making changes to provide safety for our church family and community. As we carefully listen to the daily reports and instructions, we also continue to pray and specifically ask God for wisdom and protection. Below are some of the changes at NLC during this crisis:
- Our weekend services are changed from “on-site” to “online.” You can connect through the church website (northernlakeschurch.com) or via our Facebook page.
- All group activities at the church are on hold, including our Wednesday evening activities (kids AWANA, Middle School and High School). We will start again when the Cumberland schools reopen.
- The Mark Schultz concert is rescheduled from March 22 to August 9. If you have already purchased a ticket, it will be honored for the August concert.
- We will also begin an Online Pastor’s Note / Devotional on Wednesday evenings. This will be a short message and will provide on-going communication to the church body.
- The church office will remain open Tues.-Fri., from 8 am to noon. If anyone would like to stop by to pray together or to talk, we will be here and available Tues.-Fri., from 1-4 pm.
We need to daily remind ourselves that God is God, also in a time of crisis. Many fears will attack us during this time of crisis, but the God who supported David against the giant Goliath is the very same God in whom we trust. Please continue to let us know how we can best serve you during these difficult times. We will continue to communicate via the church website, our Facebook page, and office emails.
I look forward to the moment this crisis is past and we can once again meet “on-site” and worship together as a church family. Thank you for your flexibility as we navigate these ever-changing times.